1. First: Check in at the Registration Table before setting up
• Check in according to your LAST NAME with the Staff at the Check In/ Registration Table (look for the MTM Banner) • Hand in $10 Garbage Deposit cheque made out to “CASH”, $10 cash deposits are non-refundable • Get your MTM Badges (stickers with your table number(s) on them- wear these starting Saturday morning, they are your tickets into the sale. You do not need to check in on Sat. morning if you check in on Fri. night * Proceed to your table(s), there should be a piece of paper in your spot with the spot number on it
2. Set Up: • You are welcome to set up on Friday evening or Saturday, or over both days! Friday Set Up is from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Sat. Set up is from 7:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.- ALL VENDORS MUST BE IN BY 8 a.m. on Saturday • Please do not come earlier than the above times unless you are volunteering to help out with the physical set up of all of the tables and chairs. • Check in before you set up unless you are told to otherwise, this helps to make sure you are in the correct location! • When setting up, please do not impede aisles, this includes the corners, you will be asked to remove excess items (this is a FIRE CODE requirement). • Ensure that your table is secure, check that the legs are locked in • Only use fire retardant table cloths • Most vendors like to pre-shop too, usually they will leave items they want to purchase from you on your chair with a note so you may choose not to cover up your items
3. Take Down • Please do not pack up or leave early, shoppers come right until the end and love last minute deals. - Take down your table and stack in a pile of 10, lay the chairs in piles of 10 against the wall. • TAKE ALL GARBAGE HOME TO AVOID LOSS OF GARBAGE DEPOSIT Garbage removal incurs additional costs to the vendors, which results in the deposit cheques being cashed (if this is necessary then any excess funds will be donated to the “The Rose of Sharon”). This is an all or none situation since we cannot police the entire grounds for dumpers (based on experience). Garbage includes, paper, bags, price tags, cardboard boxes, left over unsold items, pizza boxes from your lunch etc. DO NOT DUMP any garbage on the premises, inside or out, otherwise the garbage deposit will have to be cashed. Any left over money in this case, would be donated to "The Rose of Sharon" or another suitable charity. The Fairgrounds will charge a dumpster fee if anything but foot traffic garbage is left behind. PLEASE, PLEASE take your garbage home!
4. Watch for Updates!
* Please check my Facebook, Twitter and/ or Website Blog for any last minute updates as it becomes increasingly difficult to answer questions personally as the sale nears.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.